Jam pack of Fun!

I'm am feeling a little run down today! Bella's friend's grandma is on a vacation and so she comes over at 6 am till mom gets off work everyday. I have discovered i'm not a morning person when i have to be!  And 2 days out of the week she goes home at 9 pm. which leaves the days full of battles.  They play together really well, but they don't always want Kate to join in with them.  Which leads to drama! I have to say all the talks with Bella on how guest in our house get treated she finally got it.  She kept telling Kate that it's her friends choice first!  Yeah for consistent repeating, finally clicked! I have also discovered how differently everyone eats.  I try to make everything homemade, and not everyone does that.  Example she wanted chicken noodle soup and i just happened to have made homemade chicken noodle soup the night before and she found the can of condensed soup in the pantry and picks that over the real stuff.  Crazy!  And my kids were saying the homemade soup is so yummy....... Yeah my kids i hope they continue that after they leave the home. Having skills in the kitchen i think is very important!

Today is a jam pack day of fun...... I had some errands to do this morning, balance the check book{which is boring}, laundry, cleaning, kid entertaining,more errands in the afternoon, and out to dinner with the girls, off to women of faith, and home to bed by 11:30.

Tomorrow we have all day Women of Faith Conference too!  Yeah i love having some girl time..... It seems to happen far and few between. And dad and grandpa are going to be entertaining the girls tomorrow!  I wonder what trouble they will get themselves into?  I think i will put them on carving pumpkin duty, which is not my favorite!

But i'm hoping to catch a few Zzzzzz this afternoon otherwise i don't know if i can stay up that late tonight!  Prego Angie doesn't have the same energy as i did before, which is frustrating sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts