So Happy

Today at work I received some amazing news................................ No it wasn't to increase my wages, or to give me the day of from work paid. But it was just as exciting. We don't have to work Christmas eve day this year. Yep I accidentally gave a whoot whoot out load after announced it. I dread that every year, plus i have never understood why someone would want us in there homes while there getting ready for the Holiday. Now the time is to plan out what we will be doing that day. This year is the year of traditions to begin for our family, something for our chick a pies to remember when there old. I think we will bake cookies Christmas eve for Santa to snack on while he delivers presents. And from there we are still coming up with ideas. Have you got the idea that I'm so excited for the Christmas holiday this year?

Comments

  1. The best ever Christmas Eve tradition - drive to Iowa for the day to visit your favorite cousins! :) You would be fed very well!

    That is awesome that you don't have to work on Christmas Eve...I should probably keep my mouth shut and not tell you that I don't have to work between Christmas Eve and New Years Day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i do love that idea but i think that would be a great new years tradition! lol.
    I do have to come visit before you move back to mn.

    I am so jealous of your schedule. I wish i could work from home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts