Checked that list!

Ok. I will not, would not go out on a black Friday, but i will go out on a Saturday. Yes my list has been checked and my girls are done for Christmas. I did finished Bella's Christmas list before thanksgiving except for her wish from Santa. I feel so at ease this year about the holiday. And so excited about starting new traditions with my family. Last year i didn't even want to put up my Christmas tree or do anything because we couldn't even afford to buy our kids one present. Nothing has changed job wise with Scott but with a few modifications with our home loan we were able to get back on track with our life again. Granted we are not ubber ahead but we are comfortable at the moment. I'm so glad to have a family that is there to support us with such great encouragement and the great church family that we have been blessed with. It makes this years Christmas much more enjoyable. So much that i put my Christmas tree up in the morning of thanksgiving so it would be beautiful when we came home from up north. My sweet little girls tried to help me decorate the tree and managed to break 5 ornaments, luckily they werent special ones. I am keeping the tradition that my parents did with me and giving the girls a ornament every year of something that there into. This year Kate got a elmo ornament and Bella picked out a princess belle ornament. Well I'm off to finish up getting my crafts ready for the craft fair next week. Wish me luck that i sell out, i want to use my profit to pay it forward to someone else.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that the tradition of the ornaments meant enough to you to continue with your kids.
    Good luck with the sale next week. I'm sure you'll do good- when you have it in mind to do good with the profit.we are blessed to have you in our family. love you much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts