5 good years!

Well i knew this day would be coming.... But I'm so glad we made it this long! But after the crazy sparkler show that went on this morning, too close for comfort. It's time to let you go.....
MOM!!!!!! I'm going to need a new flat iron..... Oh yeah this bad boy has been makin' crazy noises when i touch the cord, and today was the last day of putting off getting a new one. Oh sparks where flying out of the cord while i was makin' my hair straight. Those two things should never go together. It was a great 5 years with my chi, the longest flat iron to stay in my house! Sorry Sherri i wont be passing down this one! In less you think you can handle it?
I so wish i could've captured the sparkler show! Oh well i guess i would be posting pictures of my hair on fire then!

Comments

  1. Sparks and hair...not a good mix!! That is soooo 1980's.... Let me know if you find a good deal on a flat iron! I need a new one too, I've been putting off that expense!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts