Ohhh how we love saturdays

So this morning for some odd reason i couldn't sleep in so made a little breakfast watched a csi show and was bored. So i thought i would clean the bathroom because it was in major need. Then when that task was done i was still bored, so i dressed up and hit the road for a nice morning walk with a tall mug of coffee in hand. While on my walk i felt like i was in a cartoon all these thought bubbles kept popping up with random crazy thought. Here our a couple of my bubbles. "Mmm it's a bit chilly out here and the only thing old is my thighs. Weird!! cause that is the area that has the most fat and yet its the part that is frozen." pop that went away ohh "man this song is really good, wow the lyrics are like they are written about me and my life." Pop that went away. " maybe i should walk in the cold if i have a gym membership." Pop. "why is there so many craft fairs in one area and why are they up so early?" Pop. Pop. Pop.

After the entire walk i felt like a had a trail of thought bubbles behind me, maybe next time i should just bring a pin to pop them right away because it was exhausting afterwards on thoughts that i consumed. But as i walked thru the door Kate just woke up and she is a great cuddler in the morning. She cuddled up on my lap to warm my ohh so frozen thighs and watch a little cat in the hat. I couldn't help but take some pic.'s while she had the sun shining on her.
After everybody woke up we headed to the gym. I have worked out much lately and the scale wasn't my friend this week. I have realized I'm a emotional eater and it's time work out more to reach my goal.

Comments

Popular Posts