craft project

Ok... I received a text from Sherri telling they are having a bazaar at the elementary school in Dec. and that we should sell some of our crafty skills for a little extra money around the holiday. Well i thought "Do i have time for DIY projects right now?" No. But i would like a little money set aside. So i have pondered some ideas and i think i got it. I'm going to make felt pins for your coats. My peacoat looks naked, like it needs a little cute pin or a splash of color. I have seen these adorable cute felt flower pins and i have been wanting to make them. Then i made my way over to the etsy website and found even more inspiration. The adorable Elmo felt pin, princess crown, butterfly, cupcake, and so much more. So with my 20.00 worth of felt i am diving in.

Comments

Popular Posts