Date night + 2 chicka's

So today i get a text from my hunny saying its date night + to little chicka's. Man we need a babysitter. We are going to try the new restaurant in Blaine out. Bricks- totally weird name. They have a date night special on wed. so we thought we would do it. Well as soon as i walk in this blonde chick is eyeing me up and down untill i sat down in my chair and maybe after my back was to her. What do you think this place is a high class place? Oh well worst meal ever. My Mushroom swiss burger was dry and flavorless and apparently it has 4 different mushrooms on it. who knew. Service terrible! Then it was off to target to do some grocery shopping. And little ohh me couldn't make it thru the store with out checking out Christmas aisle. I got Bella a pink Christmas tree and Kate a blue one and little mini ornaments for it. FYI my Christmas boxes are in the house, i almost put the tree up if i didn't get home from target at 10:00. Bella said she was going to make a Christmas wish, she prayed for what she wanted Santa to bring her and that we have a good giftsgiving( thanksgiving), for the snow and kate. Cute!!!!!!

I'm so thankful for my family, they bring joy to my heart. We have been blessed by our heavenly father so much with our everyday needs provided.

Funny comment Bella made at dinner tonight....... Kate opened her kiddy cup lid to drink out of cause she was having trouble with her straw. Bella looks over and saw what she was doing and says to Kate. "Kate your a genius"...... Wow i laughed so hard :)

Comments

Popular Posts