Ohh how i love fall

What a beautiful day it is! I just wished i wasn't feeling like crap due to my lovely cold i just got. I tried everything to protect this from happening, the hand sanitizer and Lysol's are out every five seconds. Well maybe its gods way of saying stay home and rest for once and stop running around with your head cut off. I cant seem to get enough of pumpkin lately so i made my new breakfast favorite, pumpkin pancakes. My lovely husband who takes such good care of me always, took the girls this morning to go out and about while i took a little nap. He came home to a nice fall lunch. I made pasta e fagioli, a Italian soup I'm guessing but oh so tasty. Then it was off to bed again for another nap. I'm loving my day quill at this very moment its keeping me from getting a red nose for now. I so should've picked up some feel better tea while i was at the store yesterday that oh makes everything a tad bit better. But my cranberry pomegranate tea is good for now. My short goal for the day is to take another dose at 4 and be dressed and ready for church at 6. That plan shouldn't fail! I would love to go to the gym some time this week but breathing is required ! And the yard needs a little racking attention. We need to find us a little boy who want to practice racking a yard for free! Oh well there is always tomorrow

Comments

Popular Posts