Yoo Hoo Computer Savy People

This chic is in need of some super doper cute business cards that i can hand out, and send with my etsy orders. If you know a site that has templates or you have any suggestions on it I would appreciate it.

I finally made a bag for myself. Yeah!  And of course I did a purple, I figured i wear a lot and just plain love purple that was sure fire choice.  I also tried a new thing and lined the inside with this fun funky gray fabric. What do you think?  And for the first time ever i put on snap closure on it. Someday i might learn to put those dang zippers on something.



Ok I have been thinking about craft fair project today. Shhh Dont tell anyone..... This is totally not me. I hate walking into the stores before Thanksgiving and seeing all the Christmas decor up. But for some reason I always end up selling stuff at those craft fairs, I just thought i would be more prepared this time. I think i might have a couple ideas shaking around in this large head of mine. You will just have to wait to see.

Comments

  1. I would check out vistaprint - you can often get free business card offers through emails if you register for the site. Same thing with all those other sites too...

    PS - I got a lot of cute comments on my bag this weekend! I need to do a post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts