Women Of Faith

So this past weekend I was able to attend the Women Of Faith Conference again. If you have not attended before then I urge you to go.  They have a great group of women that will speak right to your heart. This year I loved hearing from Angie Smith. This women will change your life forever. She has great strength and inspires you to be a better person.  I am so going to buy a couple of her books when this chic gets enough money.  Here is her website if you want to find out more about her and her story.  And did I mention her beautiful hair! Sorry i might have a little women crush on her. *giggle*.

I have gone to this conference the last 3 years, and every year I come home with something that I want to apply to my life.  It's nice to refuel yourself, because being a wife & mom takes a lot out of you and you need to fill yourself back up so you can continue to be the best you.  This year I went with Sherri my mother in law, Anna my sister in law, and Anna's mother in law. Its always fun bring a new person with that has never been there. It's fun to see what they needed to hear and watch them grow from it. And the deeper relationship you get from being with them for those couple days. It makes you have a great support team when you need something.

Being in arena with thousands and thousands of women its crazy how you can see people from your church or   from other events you have attended. Also it's a lot of fun to see all the fun styles women are wearing. Let me tell ya these chics come looking there best. I spent a lot of time saying "ohhh that's cute", "I want that" and so on.

We also got to dance and sing with Natalie Grant and Mary Mary. Next year it's selah!

If your ever interested in join our group of girls we would love to have you. This will change your life.

We thought it would be fun to have matching scarfs. Arent we cute?
Trust me you wont be bored hanging out with us!

Comments

Popular Posts