Sew To Inspire

It's Official I have named my etsy shop!  I'm not going to lie it is a lot of work making and starting up a place to sell your stuff. First you got to name it, which is super hard because there is so many people selling on there that every good name you come up with is taken. Then you got to figure out how to describe you which i suck at. Then you got take cute pictures of your stuff which is hard when you dont always have good light. And give a description of what your selling. Man i have spent way to much time at my computer this last day or so. I think once i finish all the basics i will be good to go.

I think its hard to put a price on something you made. I have always enjoyed just giving them away instead. But maybe its time I try something new.

Here is my Store

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts