Silly Little Girls

So we made our usual trip to the grocery store like we do every Wednesday. And as we were leaving the senior bus was loading all the people on it from there trip to the grocery store. And Bella looks at them and then says "what are they doing?" Well there getting on the bus, they take that like we take our car. "Why do the old people get to ride the bus?' Because that is the perk of being old.  "Are they all grandma's?" I'm sure they are. "Well I want to be old and ride the bus". LOL well someday you will get to have the same fun they are having. "Yeah"

Yesterday the girls and I went for a bike ride before Bella headed off to school. This time i let Kate ride her own bike and we rode down to the lake. They have fun little trails that circle around the "forest" that Bella and Kate like to cruise around. Well I thought i picked the right trail that didn't have the hill, but I picked wrong. Bella and I went down first and Kate tagged right behind. She flew down the hill and rode it strong but didn't brake at all and ended up in the bush at the end of the hill. I had to pull her out of the bush. She said "That's Scary" and had a crazy look on her face but was proud of herself for not falling.  It totally would've been a funny home video clip.

Comments

Popular Posts