July Favorites

So for the past few months i have got some new stuff that i am really loving.  Who doesn't love trying new things and really loving them. Come on girls when you find something you love you share it with others.

First off i got some new make up and i don't think i would normally pick this brand of make up but it came recommend from a friend and backed up by the lady at Ulta.  So i tried it and Loved it!

It Cosmetics

I got the cc cream foundation it has 50spf in it and that is amazing. It goes on great and the best part is you can just apply that if you want a simple on the go look with just a little coverage.

I also got the cc+ air brush protecting powder for a more finished look. This also can be used alone for a simple on the go look or together with the foundation for a all day polished look.

From this same company i got the holy grail of products.  It's called bye bye under eyes concealer. This this is AMAZING... I a dab and i mean a dot of this product will go the distance, it has a sheen to it so adding a little of the powder afterwards will set it. My eyes look like i slept for 12 hours and i don't have kids. Yes that amazing.

Scott and I were on a date and we landed at Lush and we smelled almost everything and ended up buying two things and the two we bought i love...

First up is the shampoo bar. I have been wanting to buy one and try but i wanted to make sure it was not full of added gunt that was going to cover my hair with chemicals.

Seanik Solid Shampoo Bar- it's a great volumizing shampoo and all you have to do is get your hair wet and rub it around your head and to the ends of your hair. I thought for sure it was going to be hard with my length of hair but no its very easy to lather it around. I have used this many times and still my bar has not gone down that much.

Scott loved the smell of Rock Star bar soap. I agreed totally with him. I was having trouble finding one that didn't stink like some weird who knows what. This one is amazing it's a vanilla scent and something else. You can smell this soap when you enter my bathroom so it likes a two for one soap and air freshener.

Now i have off the cosmetics and on to hydration...

I wanted a glass water bottle because even when they say bpa free it still takes like plastic. So i found out camelbak made a glass bottle i was stoked. I love that water bottle and even though they straw and the tip is plastic i heard you can get glass straw to switch it out. I found this one on the way back from california and picked it up for cheaper then what i saw online.  I am getting better at drinking more water because of it. If you love something you tend to use it more.

Calling all Carb-A-Holics

After buying gluten free bread from costco each week i decided to buy a bread machine in hopes of saving money. I researched around to find one that had good reviews for gf bread making and of course those machines were like 200+ bucks and so i went with one that was in my budget and got the Cuisinart  and i got it at bed bath and beyond and saved 20 bucks using a coupon. score. I make about 1-2 loafs a week depending on if Kate eats 6 million sandwiches that week! I will also share my favorite loaf of bread recipe that i have found so far. It's from here

For Gym Time

My headphones have been broken for a long time because of one ear's wire broke so i just listen to music only in my left ear for months. I couldn't take it any longer so i went and got some from target i picked the Yurbuds and they stay in awesome and the sound quality is amazing. $20 bucks is not bad.  I got the purple ones.

Well that is all of my favorites as of right now.  Just click on the links to see photos and prices and places to buy them. If you have any favorites comment below and share what you are loving right now.







Comments

Popular Posts