My Order Has Been Placed....

I have wanted to say that for awhile now. I have been researching and talking to people about the use of Essential Oils for the past few months.  I was researching ways to help Bella with her anxiety and trouble falling asleep a night, due to really bad night terrors. She has suffered from this problem for a really long time and bedtimes at our house had become the most dreaded time of the day. She was lucky to fall asleep by 10 pm. and that was way to late for a kid to be up. So i talked to a friend who uses the Young Living Essential Oils and i was telling her about the oils i found online that have been found to help with the stuff that she was suffering from. She said her son was having night terrors also and she made this night time mixture for him and it she was happy with the results after using them. So i ordered a bottle of the stuff she was using!  I was running out of options to try on her and would do anything to relieve the stress of bed time for all of us.  I spray her feet, the back of her neck, and massage a little on her temples.  She looks forward to each night and i have to say she is out cold with in 15-20 min. and her night terrors have gone away. She still sleep walks once in awhile but i don't think that will go away with any oil! I also have started using that on the other kids at night, and also on me!  It's smells so relaxing because it's lavender, peace and calming, valor, stress away,  and rutavala. It's relaxing and not overly strong and you mix that with water and put it in a spray bottle for easy application.

I can't wait for my starter kit to arrive so i can begin using them on all of us, and maybe Scott will join us. Husbands are so skeptical about everything different. He still is unsure about this even though he has seen it work on Bella. I am hoping to share what i have learned through using these oils on us, with you! You can also order oils through me if your interested in trying something.  My member number is 2034722

Comments

Popular Posts