Day 1 with my essential oils!

My oils arrived yesterday morning which was perfect timing because I woke up with some major sinus pressure and sore throat.  I felt awful, and it felt like my head weighed 50 extra pounds!  It also arrived while i had the heating company guy over re-looking at our upstairs.  He was outside on the phone in his truck at the time so i couldn't contain myself so i opened the box up and began looking at all the stuff i got. Impatient? YES! As soon as i picked up this box from the porch i could smell the oils! Crazy!!!!!

I first opened the diffuser box up and got that all set up, then i began opening up my everyday essential oil box. There were 10 colorful bottles there... I began opening each bottle to smell them, let me tell you these oils are strong and a little goes a long way! I love smells and it was hard to order these products with the unknown of what they would smell like. But the benefits of them out weighed the smell in my mind.


aren't they pretty?



By this time i pulled up my pinterest page to find a recipe i pinned for a major clogged up head.

Sinus pressure and head ache

  • small glass bowl put 1 tbsp of coconut oil in it
  • 2 drops of peppermint
  • 1 q-tip with 1 drop of lavendar on it 
  • a dab of coconut oil and 1 drop of Pan away 

 I rubbed some on my temples, cheeks, and in between my eyebrows. Then take the q tip and stick it up each nostril. And rubbed pan way on my shoulders and neck for my tight muscles                                     and within 20 min. or so it was draining and i felt great relief.

 The furnace guy came back in and i bet he was like this house did not smell like this when i was in here a little bit ago!  Oh well....I applied that mixture about every 3 hours.  I also put my roller figment on my thieves oil and rolled that on my big toe to help with protecting me from this cold or whatever it is from getting worse. Theives oil smells like fall to me. I have a feeling it's going to be one i use a lot during the school year. I also applied it to the kids feet also!


Then it was time start up my diffuser i decided to go with joy and peppermint so i filled the diffuser with water to the fill line and added two drops of each oil and turned it on. It glows a pretty purple when it's on. There are so many options to put in this machine. It all depends on your mood or if you are feeling sick, or need some calming & relaxing smells before bed. You can make it a strong smell or a very mild scent. It's endless options.......
so far i have done these combos

  • Peppermint & Joy
  • Lavender and Peace and Calming
  • Valor & Stress away


It's going to be fun to keep playing around with these oils and find tons of different uses to solve everyday issues. I can't believe all the people that are interested in it and people i have known for a long time that have been using these oils and I didn't know it. I have found some great support groups that use these oils and when you have a question about a cold, scar, ache, sore throat, and the list god on they are there to jump in and suggest something that worked for them. How awesome is that?I am so glad i made the decision to finally purchase a kit and i already have a list of oils i would like to purchase soon. If you want to try one of my oils let me know and i will love to help ya out!

Here is my young living member number if your interested in ordering through me. 2034722

I am a mama not a dr. :) What works for our family may not work for you.

*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 

Comments

Popular Posts