Kate's School Friend Party

We were able to reschedule her her birthday party with all her school friends.  It's fun meeting the kids that she played with, and told stories about from school. Its really fun to see how my kids interact with there friends. It was funny to see that Kate was quiet and shy while hanging out with the three of them.  She is so out going and loud normally.





We had the party at 6 pm yesterday, so i made dinner.  Well i wouldn't say made..... i did something i never, i mean never do!  My kids were like we never get this stuff!!!!! I bought pizza rolls, mini corn dogs, and fries. Scott said kids love that stuff! You can tell a lot about where the kids from by the food they eat and during the creative play time.  A couple of the girls were not really touching there food so i brought out a big fruit tray and they dug right in.  Yay my kind of girls!

and we snacked on unicorn horns before dinner was ready!  ;)

 Then we worked on a little craft activity. I bought white t shirts and drew on a unicorn with black fabric marker and let each girl decorate there own shirts.  I think they really enjoyed that.



After about 10 min. later they were ready to go jump on the trampoline.  I have learned from Bella's  school friend parties that they are good at about 10 min. per activity.  It's in and out and on to the next thing with in minutes.  So i was prepared for that.


We came back in for present opening and after that we went back to the trampoline for more jumping. They even jumped me to the moon! Yes i was on the trampoline with 4 little girls!

We came in for cupcakes and drinks and then dug into the presents to play with make up.  I wonder what there parents thought of all the colorful make up they applied to there face?  Oh well



Two hours later they all went home and the decorations finally came down. No more rainbows in my house!  They were only up for about a week and half!

And the day before on her actually birthday we drove to toys r us to pick up the hard to located despicable me 2 unicorn in minnetonka, then went to ocean buffet for chinese food, and her final request was chuck e cheese.

Comments

Popular Posts