My Kindergartener

I'm so glad we have Henry because I think i would be really sad that my baby was in Kindergarten already!  She was so excited and I asked her in the morning if she had anything she was nervous about and she said she was going to miss me. *Ahhh que the tissue  And i reassured her that she will only be gone a few hours and she will have so much fun she wont have time to miss me.

She was waiting for the bus and the other kids were talking about what they had in there lunch boxes and she was really upset she didn't have one. I told her i make better lunches at home.... So glad the bus came just at that time so she didn't say much more about it.  She hoped right up on the bus like a champ!

I only had a lil man to watch for a few hours before she came home..... Man the house was quiet!  Glad i had a bunch of errands to do!

The bus delivered her right to my sidewalk in front of my house..... Score, how perfect is that?

She said she had a blast and they sang some songs and learned where the potty was and did some exercises!  So glad she had fun and she made friends with one of the girls in the class, and they ride the bus together!

                                                  Here is Kate's first day of school pictures!

Plus we have been having a tradition since i have been a stay at home mom... We take a picture all together before school.



Comments

Popular Posts