My 2nd grader

Oh my i have a 2nd grader! I printed off my school supply list from the schools website and then i proceeded to fill the bag of supplies, and realized i printed out the first graders supply list. I guess im not ready for her to be a year older!

We had a one day delay for the school this year because of the construction they were doing. I asked her how she was feeling going to school this year and she said she was a little nervous but excited to meet new friends. She didn't end up with any of her friends that she has had with her for the past 2 years. She was pretty bummed but seem to get over it fast. She said her teacher seemed nice and she liked that her Kindergarten teacher is right across the hall now {she now is a 2nd grade teacher}.

Unfortunately we have a new bus driver this year and weird bus route, but change was bound to happen when they switched up a few of our elementary schools in our district. I miss her old bus driver he knew them and honked as he drove by my house if i didn't get out to the bus stop in time; to let me know he dropped her off.

I had Bella hold a sign of what she wants to be when she grows up and then i'm going to have her hold the picture frame of her from the first day of school, and on the last day of school to see how much she changed in a year.  I love being able to be home to see her on and off the bus.

I have also taken on a mini job..... I am the mom in the neighborhood who gets the kids on and off the bus each day. I have 3 girls in the morning for a hour before school, and one after school. Yepp... I'm crazy!


when i grow up i want to be a TEACHER!


Comments

Popular Posts