teacher's lesson

So last night Bella came home from school so excited because the lady that is outside during recess taught her how to tie her shoes!  SERIOUSLY......... I have been working with her on that forever and she just couldn't figure out how to do it.   Oh well at least she learned it.  But it would be nice to be the one that was able to share the exciting moment with her. So we took her to get a new pair of tie shoes last night because she out grew her other shoes that had laces.  She is so proud of her new skills.  It does take a extra 5 to 10 min. for her to tie them, but that is one less thing for me to do in the busy morning. Look at the great job she did! She even mastered double knotting!


It's a beautiful fall morning...... I feel like i have a mini pep in my step today, but it could be the coffee talking!  I dropped the girls off for school and stopped by the store to grab a few things we were low on and now i am waiting for the choc. chip pumpkin  cookies to get out of the oven. I hope they are as good as the cookie dough is? Then maybe a slow stroll around the block to walk off my cookie indulgence! Slow- because my foot is still bothering me and i walk at the speed of my 4 year old these days.  But im alive and happy!

Comments

Popular Posts