I'm Back.....With News

Hello.... I have been on a writing break....... But I'm back with big news if you haven't heard already.  Our little family of 4 is going to be a family of 5 at the end of March!  We are so excited for this little peanut to get here!  And of course we are praying for a healthy baby and if it's a little boy we would be jumping over the moon!  Today I went in for my 12 week Dr. appt to check the peanuts heartbeat and to take measurements.  I was able to bring the girls with and they were even more thrilled then I was.  They were trying to guess what the baby's heart beat would sound like.  Super Cute!  The Dr. even let Bella hold the machine, she felt like such a big girl.  They said it sounded like a horse racing/ and thunderstorm.  Bella and Kate have asked many times and how much longer it will be and the only thing i can say is when my stomach is out to here i think we should have this baby.  Or maybe i need to make paper chains!  I have already seemed to outgrow my button on my jeans.  But thanks to a hair binder they still work! YEAH...... By the third time around your belly is like i know what I'm doing and so it begins the process faster.

I think I'm over the part where i am run down and feeling eeehhh feeling.  I was a little nervous because i was sick the entire 9 months pregnant with Kate so i was really relieved to feel better by 12 weeks.  But don't get me wrong, I can take a nap whenever someone offered me nap time.  I am having the worse cravings ever this time around.... I am craving salty foods.............. Yucky I'm not a salty food fan!  One day, no kidding for lunch i ate rameon noodles with a side of pickle chips.  That meal is so far from my normal salad it hurts.....Why cant it be like my food cravings with Bella~ oranges. I ate a whole box of oranges in one week, thanks to the band fruit sale at the school.  I have been lucky to have a couple ultrasounds of this peanut so far so here is my 7 week photo. Dont get too excited it looks like a little spot on the screen but it's my spot!
I believe it's the long line not the spot! but I could be wrong.

I woke up with my big toe hurting yesterday so i thought i better go get that checked before it got worse. And then they told me it looks like I have gout!  Seriously? I'm just shy of my 30's why would I have that!  But i do, so they have my antibiotics to see if that takes it away.  I hope it works, because it hurts really bad. But the side effects of antibiotics looks worse then the first trimester symptoms!

My days have changed a little now that the kids are in school.  It's kinda quiet around here!  Our morning start off with taking Kate to preschool, then coming back and getting Bella on the bus. Me jumping back in bed because I can, picking Kate up around 11:30 and making lunch for us, playing and then waiting for Bella to get off the bus.   Here is a picture of them on there first days of school.


Ohh and i have some pictures of the girls making shirts to wear to the family gathering to tell the family we are expecting!

 This is how excited they are!
 Kate telling Uncle Shaun on the phone the news!
 My mom reading the girls shirt.  She never saw this coming!
 My dad just finding out too!

I wish i got a photo of Sherri and Al when we told them!  But we told them with a jar of prego spaghetti sauce that said WE ARE above the words prego!~ so pinterest

It's been a crazy last few months around here and it's only going to get better!

Comments

  1. Congratulations!

    Super excited for you guys!

    (and I totally knew it would be you next and not me...!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Kier your next because we are only going to be a family of 5 {for sure}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts