13 weeks

I think the bug has attacked our family! Scott came down with this nasty head cold last week, which he never gets sick so it's weird seeing him like that.  Then Bella and Kate seemed to get a little runny nose and cough.  And now i have headaches/ blah feeling. At first i thought it was a bit of morning sickness but it seems to be lasting.  A sick family is never fun.  But there all medicating themselves while im ~Not!  Boo hoo!  I'm just hoping it passes quickly and doesn't turn into the nasty flu that is going around.  It seems like when the kids all go back to school they all get themselves sick right away!

But on a happy note, by foot is feeling so much better. Yeah.......

I'm 13 weeks along today and I am on my last week of this trimester! Yeah! Cant wait to start the 2nd trimester bliss.  It's the best  trimester because your not huge and your usually not sick. Unless your family is attacked by the bug!  I have started to wear maternity shirts this week, because my normal wardrobe consist of fitted shirts. So they are all a little snug. I gave away all my maternity clothes 4 years ago so I picked up a few maternity clothes at a couple of garage sales and hoped they would fit.  It's kinda nice to have a change up on maternity styles this time, i wore the same clothes for both of my girls.  I just wish the stores didn't charge arm and leg for clothes you only wear less then a year! But they get you, because you need to have them. I decided i would take a picture of my belly to show the family i don't see that often.  It's not much but it feels big to me, it takes a little while to get used to your waist line growing. But  it also makes it feel like there really is a little baby growing in there. 7 more weeks we can figure out what the sex of this baby is?  Any guesses on what you think we are having?



Comments

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to keep taking that same pose pictures so you have a time lapse of how you changed? that would be cool. I can't wait for him or her to get here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts