Fall Look

Today was the day i finally tackle my hair!  Seriously i have been putting off coloring my hair for too long......  I haven't wore it straight in forever, because the gray hair was showing BAD, and I wanted to wait till second trimester. But i went with a store bought color in a box.  Last time i colored my hair i just squirted whatever professional color i had and hoped for the best. So there wasn't any matching that, to do a touch up.  But I think i forgot how dark the level 6 was!  Oh well it's a great fall color.   What do you think?
                                                        Before {light red~ish}
                                                     And After  {dark kind red tone brown}
Also I thought it would be fun to do weekly belly photos!  Agree we love watching women get fat....... {did you watch modern family last night? When Gloria said she was pregnant and Claire said Ohhh your going to get so fat.  lol}. I went to the gym last night, i have to admit i haven't been there for over a month and half. Lazy, sick, foot issues, lazy, and my gym tanks didn't fit! It felt awesome.......  Oh and i stopped by the prego clothes store the other day and picked up a tank top to wear the gym and this shirt in the photo. Best part was they were both on the clearance rack.  Thrifty Angie!

Today is a beautiful fall day here in MN.... I think this cold mornings and warm afternoons are really making our leaves change to beautiful colors.  But that means one thing....... soon they will fall and so it will be raking season.  Booooo we need a young teenage kid to come do our yard work!  But maybe i will get out of doing it this year, with the great excuse of sorry i have a baby growing inside of me!  I have enjoyed using that card again! But i think i'm going to go enjoy a walk with the family.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts