She has gone meatless

Let's all sigh together!  Well after researching the web for solutions for my foot issue, i came to the conclusion im not aloud to have meat.  Seriously i dont eat that much meat normally but my foot hurts and i want it to go away so the girl is going vegan kinda.  I made my menu for the week and it's veggie overload.  Eat up family, if mom is suffering so are you!  *giggle*  And Grandma said i need to eat cherries, because that is what helped Grandpa when he had it.  So i went to the store to buy the largest bag of cherries, then i was told there out of season.  Boo.. Canned cherries were 5.00 i think not!  I might have to shop around.  Or go eat some cherry pie! Ohh the second option is sounding better.

So the antibiotics are making me nausea feeling.  I cant wait till next week when i will be off them!  Or maybe my body will be used to them after a few days.  Well im off to ice the foot and cuddle with my kater tater.

Comments

Popular Posts