Were Back!

After weeks of going back and forth about re joining the YMCA.  Today was the day that i laced my shoes and belted the girls in the car and drove to the happiest place on earth.  Well maybe the happiest place in Blaine!  We have been going to Zumba class every Wednesday at the Y thanks to our friend who has tons of guest passes, but now i wont need them.  This is also going to give me a excuse to leave my house and socialize.  Since being a stay at home mom, i have become a hermit crab.

So today after getting signed up again, i decided I would do a little time on the elliptical trainer.  I missed having this machine.  Scott got a free elliptical for a our craigslist gym at home, but it kept breaking.  So i enjoyed 60 min. of watching Nate Berkus and getting my sweat on!

I'm hoping to reach my goal before this summer!  Setting small goals is a fun way for keeping me motivated.

Comments

Popular Posts