Oh, Yes they did!

I swear this week my kids have topped the crazy things they did the week before!  Well especially Kate.  I think that cute little girls is going to give us a run for a money!  Take a look at what she did a few days ago when i was upstairs reading a book and she was suppose to be doing quiet time.
And I bet your thinking that is lipstick! Nope.  She found a bottle of my nail polish and polished her face and hands and water bottle. All in about 10 min. Talk about amazing!

I might need to take her in to get beauty tips on where to apply your make up!  You can only laugh about it otherwise you might go crazy.

Then last night while I was cooking dinner, Kate was riding her bike around the house. Doesn't everyone's kids do that? In this house we train all year!  So she stopped riding and i thought she was looking for a pair of shoes in the bin of the entry bench.  But on the second glance over she is trying to squeeze her body into the whole of the bin.  Seriously?  She was a little upset she didn't fit good.  Rosie thought she was crazy too, she had to check out the action.

It's never boring here!

Then today while I was cooking there lunch they have been playing in there rooms, and when i called them out I was greeted with Kate dressed up with a blanket on her head and crown on top of it. And she asked me to call her Mary, and Bella arrived with her ballerina outfit on and said she was Jesus.  Talk about 2 little girls having amazing heart!  
Jesus is giving me the Peace sign!

Look at my amazing husband did for me for Valentine's Day!  We normally don't go all out for Vday, but for some reason he came home with a dozen red roses.  Ahhh how sweet, and totally surprised me.  Aren't they beautiful?  After 12 years of being together he sure knows how to surprise me still! The girls and I gave him a card and big thing of orange tic tacs. His favorite!  




Comments

Popular Posts