Giggle .Heart melt. Joy

Bella says some of the funniest things that make me giggle.

So Miss Bella is reading Go Dog Go.  And she totally has that book memorized. Hard to believe since Dad loves that book and reads it to the kids every chance he can.  She walks over and tells me how big she is because she can read that book all by herself because she is 5. And she wasnt able to read it when she was 2 or 3.  Cute.....

Then she goes on to tell me she is going to be 6 next then 7,8,9 and 10.  And when she is 10 she is going to have lots of boyfriends. Oh my is that the age i ask?  And after that she is going to drive a car. And wear my seat belt and wait for school buses.  Well yes of course!

She is such a thinker..... Or maybe it's her imagination........ She also claims her imagination tells her to do a lot of things.  Being a mom has so many cute moments.

Comments

Popular Posts