Bridal Shower Time

The day has arrived!

Erinn and I threw Jenni a Bridal Shower.  We each took a task and put a little bit of both of us in throwing a shower. I made the invites and made these tissue paper pom poms.

 And erinn made a menu of appetizers. I do enjoy throwing a party.  It was a blast seeing some of the relatives that we don't see too often. And catch up again.


  And of course every bridal shower includes a couple games. We played a game where we made the bride to be wear a apron with a bunch of kitchen gear attached to her and she walked around the room a couple times and everyone had to guess what all she had attached to her.

Then a round of hot potato!  A present that was wrapped about 6 times and every time the music stopped the unwrapped a layer. And the one who unwraps the last layer is the winner. We also made everyone grab there purse. And they all thought they were playing the game where they searched for stuff in the purse but no there was a big surprise on that one.  They all had to have there purses weighed to see who had the heaviest. Let me tell ya the average is 2.4 lbs.   It must be a requirement to be in the family.  But there where two winners and they both came in at 4.2 lbs.  If only my mother in law was there she would totally be the winner.


Then we all dived in for Erinn's fabulous food!  She made stuffed mushrooms, Parmesan pull apart with Mariana, spinach artichoke cups,and two different yummy bars and fruit salsa with cinna chips.



Jenni's Friend Emma brought these amazing cream cheese mints that were so addicting.

Then Jenni was about to do the best part of being a bride to be. Opening presents for you new home.  I think everyone should re~celebrate every 10 years to refresh your home.


 I do believe my moms presents was the talk of the party.  She sent a package from Arizona and it came pre-wrapped.  It was a giant blue sack.

  We were wondering if someone was going to jump out and surprise us!  But no..... Kate did get in the sack and let me carry her to Jenni.  Then she popped out of the bag.... Super funny!


Over all a great time hanging out with Family and Celebrating Jenni's Big Day




After the party Bella grabbed her purse and started filling it with stuff and placed it on the scale to see if she has the heaviest purse. Man kids really observe your every move...


Oh i want to add a prayer request.. Scott is having a job interview some time next week for a plumbing job. Please pray that he gets it.

Comments

  1. it looks like it was a great party.I wish I could have been there. I was going to see about doing a skype appearance at the shower but I thought it was on Sunday so I missed it.

    we will keep Scott in prayer for that job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! So bummed that I missed it! Work just gets in the way sometimes! Looks like it was a great shower. (And you look great by the way, Angie!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts