Birthday P-A-R-T-Y'

Today we celebrated Kate's 3rd Birthday!
 Cheese!

Our schedule is so jam packed this month it was the only Saturday left to P-A-R-T-Y...............................  And you couldn't ask for a better day. I love MN summers, especially when you don't have to be crammed inside.  The kids were jumpin' on the trampoline and running in the yard. It even was a great day to blow some bubbles, and fire up the BBQ. Birthdays are a great way to catch up with family you don't see on a regular basis.






This time i decided not to bake a cake. I made a fruit pizza instead. I love that dessert, and I'll make it every chance i can.

I do have to say Kate is the fasted person i have every seen open her presents.  I could barely keep up with figuring out who they came from.
 It funny how kids gravitate to the present section you can barely see what is happening. They are just excited as the birthday girl!
Bella just might be the next cake decorator in the family, thanks to play dough.


Im a cupcake girl can you tell?

Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate her birthday with us!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts