A Girl On A Mission

I am working out all the time and hitting my steps on my fit bit, and yet my weight it not doing anything. I eat good but i do have a habit of snacking in the afternoon while Henry is napping. The total default in being a stay at home mom, you have to have control otherwise it will get ya!  So i decided the day before the 1st of February I was going to stop my snack a-lacking..... I am going to make better snack choices and stay within my fitness pal calories.  So far... yes 3 days so far i have been doing good!  I went to body pump again this monday which i am so glad i did, i made it through 45 min. before i had shaky leg syndrome, and i really want to stick with it.  I have our disney vacation on my mind and i want to be feeling good and confident on vacation.  I love a goal to keep me on track and focused.  I am so glad i have a good friend joining me at the gym to work out together.  Nothing beats laughing together as your pumping iron!!!!!

Here are a few tanks i would love to get...... :)






Comments

Popular Posts