Summer Break Week 7

Monday we started out the day with Summer School!  Yes my kids are in summer school and they are loving it! It keeps there brains working and keeping them busy. The dreaded words "i'm bored" are not ok with me.  After School we had the girls friend Ashley came over to play, and they all play so good together it gave me a chance to catch up on other things i need to do.  Win Win!

Tuesday afternoon we cracked out the slip and slide and splashed in the water. Our slip and slide has a big o' hole in it now so we used it as a splash pad instead.  It's all good!  But tonight was a night that  i was looking forward to for awhile... Well a week, it was girls night..... Mom's you need this night like you need to change your kids diapers every couple of hours.  It's my time to talk about whats on my mind, it's a time to laugh with my friends, and eat yummy food.  It gives me a fresh restart for the week.





we had a yummy treat of green beans from the garden


Wednesday we loaded up the kids after dinner and went on a super long bike ride... The weather was beautiful and not windy which is a blessing in itself.  We rode for about 12 miles and then on the way home we saw that the park has a archery spot so when we made it home we drove back with our bow and arrows.  They were able to do about 2 rounds before the misquotes ate us alive.  We only lost 4 arrows in the woods, we probably could have found them if the bugs were not swarming us.










Thursday after school we went to they YMCA for kids fitness class and brought our neighbor kids with. Lets get all the kids up and moving in the neighborhood!  They all had a blast playing and working out at the same time.  Later that night i had to go in to get my allergy test done. I  was pricked 42 times in the back. Seriously all i could do was laugh while they were pricking away. I guess that is my method of how i deal with pain.  I turned out to be allergy to nature and animals!  Yeah... No seriously i am allergic to cat, dog, birch & maple, ragweed, and grass.  i am signing up to do the allergy shots along with Bella. Yeah team us!
pre fitness class basketball fun


tested me for dog on my arm because i didn't react on my back and he thought for sure i was allergic to dog.

ouchy craziness


Friday ~ It's  my Birthday!  From now on every year i am planning and do what i choose to do on my birthday!  That sounded rude but it's a fact!  After talking with a girlfriend i found out that i am not alone on this feeling.  My family does not know me at all when it comes my likes and dislikes.  They planned on taking me to the drive in movie to see a kids movie- not my favorite!  And bought me mcdonalds for dinner- no comment, and a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting- not going there.  It was a wash but i enjoyed great company with dear friends at the drive in movie theater. 31 is going to be a great year, i just know it
late night after the movie.....

Tired little things!

Saturday morning i escaped the house for a little mom errand to the fabric outlet.  I could spend a day in here but i didn't have the time or the money for that.  So i grabbed what i needed and got out of there without breaking the bank. We went down to the city to go to a bike event later that day when henry got up from his nap. I think it was something called the fat lady but i could be wrong!  Scott was wanting to see this event the past year he was excited to be going.  It was a hot day but we had fun.  We even were able to get in a nice long bike ride and even rode to church on our bikes.
got fabric?????

Sunday Grandma Haggenmiller was coming down to visit us, well she was coming to be our babysitter for monday but came down early to hang with us.  We went and did a little grocery shopping at trader joes but i love it so much and i know everybody else will too!  And no visit is complete without a bike ride... We went down around the lake and back!  We also had to go over to Scott's brothers house to do a little plumbing and then it was off to home to watch a movie.

We had a semi busy week but it was a week with cranky kids and tired parents.  I don't know why but they were a new level of crazy.  I am hoping this week will be a bit better, i'm not asking for perfect but 10% better would be great!


i will break while riding bike to take flower photos






\










Comments

Popular Posts