I know I am not the only one

These kind of days happen once every few months and i guess today it hit again!  I saw the clean laundry baskets over flowing and i knew i needed to tackle it. Seriously this is my least favorite job ever!  I rather clean the bathroom then sort, hang and put away 5 peoples clothes.  Well just as i was about to do that task i noticed a string hanging out of a cabinet in the back area so i opened it and noticed how unorganized it was. Well that lead to me opening up every cabinet and sorting, organizing, tossing, and donating. Well one hour later it was organized!  Well there was a pile of stuff i set aside that has to go to other areas of the house and for some reason when i brought it there that lead to me do that same thing in that area!  Oh my.. i am not in the mood for this and i have a long list of things i really need to focus on today!  I think the best way to fix this is get out of my house.... Marshals here i come.....

Comments

  1. Just keep going with it! Who cares if you don't get your laundry down (I hate it too, and tackled my guest room full of laundry last night!), at least you are being productive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kier! I do love decluttering & organizing :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts