round two

Seriously… Bella wasn't feeling to good last night and this morning. So we kept her home from school and a hour after Kate loaded the bus Bella was begging to go to school because she doesn't feel sick. Well after much thought i brought her to school but had her check her temp and sure enough 99.9 degrees. So we went straight to the clinic to do a step test. POSTIVE, so then we had to see the doctor about meds. I also tested Henry just so i could save myself another visit this week. He was negative!

I hope next week is much different then this week, because i'm ready to collapse. Thank the Lord, Henry slept good last night. This morning was a little crazy- my alarm clock didn't wake me up~lucky Bella woke me up at 7 which was 10 minutes before the neighbor girls arrived. Cant wait till Saturday when Scott is home to help me out!

Comments

Popular Posts