Our past month!

A little birdie informed me that i have fallen off the blogging world.  Well life is a little cray- cray here! As I'm typing Henry is trying to navigate around the living room floor and keeps bumping his head or falling over his toys. And let me tell he is a little mad about that, and Kate is squeaky Henry's giraffe toy over and over.

We have had a very productive last month.. We

Bought a new used vehicle, yeah I'm not a mini van mama anymore..... We test drove every vehicle under the sun and finally decided a Chevrolet Suburban was the best fit for us. It had everything on our check list and we wont have to worry about needing a bigger car in the future. I was a bit nervous about driving such a big truck, but i find it very easy to maneuver.


We also made the big jump and bought a Macbook! I was getting really nervous because our hp laptop was acting up everyday and doing weird random stuff. I was not going to loose all my pictures that were not saved on there. I am trying to learn how to use this new macbook. It's been a long time {well since High School } since i used a apple computer.  I think i might be going in for some classes because there is a few things i cant seem to figure out on my own. :) But everyday Scott and I look at each other and say why didn't we do this earlier!

Henry this last week has a big improvement in the crawling department. He is now crawling forward and will do everything to get to something he wants.  But honestly he really just wants to walk. He likes to stand up on all his toys. Which usually leads to him falling over on top of his toy or head blow to the floor.  He also likes to stand up with his hands on top of a gift box and push it around the living room rug.  It is cute but scary to watch.  He also has a really bad cold. We basically have been house bound since Friday. We left the house twice in the last three days. He coughs so hard that he starts to choke. Poor little guy.... but we have to venture out soon we are using our last roll of TP...Yikes!

School is going good so far for the girls... we are going to be having school conferences already this coming week. We did have a incident where i found out Bella was doing her friends math homework on the bus for them. Mmmmm the problem there was, she didn't do hers. I think we got that resolved now. Kate loves going to school and really loves riding the bus. I am finding it a bit quiet during the morning times when Kate is at morning kindergarten class. But i make do!

Kate has just gone through a massive growth spurt, this girl is all legs.... I think she is going to pass mom before i know it!

We also have been decorating the house for fall and Halloween. We made a fun fall tree in the kids play area and we trace our hands and write what we are thankful for. We also made lots of paper pumpkins and put up spider webs.  My neighbor also bought me a white pumpkin. She is so sweet to remember that i really love the white pumpkins. I did a little glitter polka dot fun to that.


We also went to Spring Brook Nature Center and took some family pictures with my camera and tri pod. I am trying to be proactive on family pictures so then when its time to do Christmas Card Photos i have something to work with.  Im not going to show you any of them just because you might be getting them this December.

We also did a 5k walk for the Panther Foundation {our school} Yep we are panthers.  Well my foot has been bothering me so we did the 2k walk which is a walk around the school. boo oh well! We were able to see lots of our neighbors and friends there, which is always nice. They also had lots of fun in the school after. They had tons of inflatables for the kids to play on, face painting, make your own sugar sticks, and a band.  It was a rainy chilly day but we still had lots of fun!





We also went to the movies.... Which makes me nervous because its a lot of money if Henry decides he didn't want to be there.  But we risked it and went, we even took the neighbor girl! We saw Cloudy with a chance of meatball 2. It's ok, it's not my kind of movie! The funny thing is this is Henry's second movie, and he sat through both of them perfect. I think we might have a movie guy on our hands! Kate also is really good about sitting through a movie, Bella on the other hand is all about the popcorn and snacks.

I also have started taking Aqua Zumba classes at theYMCA. Since my foot has been bothering me i am finding it easier to be in the water instead. To my surprise it is fun! I do go with a girlfriend so that makes working out even more fun.

Scott is finishing up on the building that they are working on at work. He is excited to be moving on to a new project.  A change of scenery is always nice!

I think i got most of our last month highlighted.  Life with these three kids are crazy, fun, and we wont change it for a million bucks!

Comments

Popular Posts