Put The Car In Park....

It has been so busy the last few weeks. I feel like all I'm doing is running, making calls, cleaning, attending school events, and doing normal life. I am up and no one is up with me this morning. That may sounds weird but i love getting up early and having my time before the day starts. So i thought i would sit and tell ya how it's been.

The first big thing is we bought a mini van. I am apart of the mom van club again. Scott and I both had cars we loved but didn't suit the kids and all that goes along with them. They are not getting smaller and they are always wanting friends to join us and the big ticket complaint was space. I wanted them in there own seat and not touching each other. So we began the used car buying journey and that is a joy ride in of it self. But every time we went to go look at a van it was sold we were bought out 3 times, so we had to be proactive and have it ready to go when we found one. After the last van was bought out from us the salesman emailed a van that he found at another dealer that he thought we would love for sure. He was so right! It was a Town and Country Limited. Loaded with everything. It even had the swivel and go. At first I was like what??? But it was so Scott. The second row captain chairs swivel around and rear face and a mini table can go in the floor for eating or game playing on trips. He wanted a conversion van and i wanted a mini. We found a compromise.


I also scheduled Kates Tonsil and Adenoid surgery for March 7th. It is time we get them out and i am hoping all the ear and throat infections will be a thing of the past. I am also hoping her sleep improves. She sleeps terrible and i believe she has a little sleep apnea. She never wakes up rested. I have to admit i am scared for this procedure. The recovery of it sounds like it is going to be a lot of work and stress on the parents and kate is not the best sick patient. So pray it goes smooth and the recovery is fast.

Scott and i have been really kicking butt at getting our bodies back into a good healthy state. He is dong amazing at eating good and working out in the morning. He has a goal and lots of bike tours he has signed up of for. Since going to a paleo eating we both have benefited from it. We feel good, and we don't have to count calories, we just eat there right foods and they pounds are a dropping. I am happy we are doing this together. Teams do way better then singles for sure. I think i will do a post on some of our new favorites and go to snacks soon.

Henry and the potty training is going really good. We barely have any accidents anymore and through the night even he will wake up and go to the bathroom. I am so proud of him.

Bella is working on a after school science project. They course for them to preform a science experiment that they had to problem solve and make and preform. So next tuesday she will be showing how it works in the evening. She is so excited about doing this, so more photos to come on how it turned out. I love that she has a drive to learn more and push her self.

Since it is early and my coffee has not fully kicked in that is all the updates i can think of.... I will do a bunch of photos from the past weeks. I am excited to have a few slow days so i can sit and do nothing. I think that is every parents dream?

Bella got a new band color for st patty days


This is Boat- A - Rama night for awana. Kate had to decorate her boat and then try to be the fasted get her boat down the water gutter using a straw.







This is how you workout when the kids area is closed at the gym. Just Dance on the iPad in the stretching area!

It a jumpy house kind of week.


Our Valentine Day Date. We went to Axel Bonfire

appetizer- beef tips and yummy sauce

and this is what they did at grandma's during our date!

and this is what i ate on our date. Turkey burger minus the bun. So yummy

Kids had school off for teacher work shops so they were home making giant living room forts.

quiet time. I wish i could say it was this peaceful the whole time but there were moments.

I have been wearing my hair curly again more and loving it. It's weird having it shorter; i actually have to do it. I can get it in a pony tail but i make a effort to make it nice.

Scott took the kids swimming while this mama got to go upstairs and workout. 






Comments

Popular Posts