Happy Friday

For you maybe!!!!!! It's been a week and I'm excited for the weekend. Why? No clue... Maybe because Scott will be home and the craziness can be tackled together.  I got a call from Bella's school on wed. around 2:30 that she had a slight fever and so i had to wake Henry up from his nap to go get her... Then gave her some tylenyol and she felt so much better. She was hit in the face with a ball at gym and it hit her braces really hard. I figured that was why she had a headache and such. So that evening i sent her to go to awana because she was acting fine. I scheduled a hair appointment at 4:30 to get my hair done and i was so excited and was worried it might be cancalled due to sick kid. But nope it was handled by the Mr. I ended up at the salon till about 7:45 ... I have a lot of hair and i got the works done. I made it home just as the kids were getting home and Bella was not feeling good and was miserable. Poor thing!
Thursday rolls around and Bella was worse then ever bad fever and no energy to do anything so she stayed home and kate was not in the mood to go and was thinking of any excuse to stay home. She had not been wanting to go to school lately so i bribed her with a banana split after dinner if she went. Well by 11:30 i received a call from her nurse she had a fever and sore throat. So picked her up and drove everyone to the clinic for a step test. Yay here we go again. Well to my surprise all negative. So we went home and fed the little guy and everyone took naps... and when i mean everyone i totally joined in with them. So now we have to sick-o's on each couch and a little 2 year old running around them like a wild beast. I had bible study that night which i was excited to get out of the house but so tired... I went and didnt get home till after 10pm. It was a day!
Today started at 5 am with Henry yelling that he couldn't find his Star Wars figurine in his bed! Seriously the day where we didn't have to get up to go to school and could sleep in you wake up at 5????? Kate was not feeling it at all still and was whining and Bella was feeling great minus the sore throat that just started. So this afternoon we are going back to the doctor this time to find out what is going on. There throats look like strep but they panel keeps coming back negative.

What happened to Feb. will be better then January? Maybe ill start saying Spring Is Coming!!!!!

Sorry about the rant but 3 sick kids rotating up and down sickness excuses a stay at home mama!!!!

Here is some pictures of my new hair cut... Im not sure how much was taken off but it started off around my bra strap line on my back. I wanted a hair cut that i could still put up but felt healthy and easy and fun. The color i wanted some dimension. She was amazing and i would recommend her to anyone. She is a sister in law of a couple that was in our first couples bible study together.  She has curly hair like me so if she says she is good and her hair always looks amazing that i trust her. Find a new stylist is nerve wrecking.  The best part we have so much in common!!!!

Here is my photos i went to the salon with

i love the whole picture

i like the hi light lo light

cut

whole picture

My processing crazy photo, plus i love how she decorated her studio. It's a chair rental studio and they can decorate there own space how every they like.

Final Result





Comments

Popular Posts