We Are Building

My days have been field with lots of hours of building towers and knocking them over.  Henry goes through phases where all he wants to do is stack blocks!  I enjoy it. It's like coloring it relaxing stacking them up and see how long it will stay up.  He is getting really good at it now, before he would stack 2 or 3 blocks up and knock them over asap.



I still can't believe my kids are growing up so fast and are doing so many new things each day.  Kate lost her first tooth yesterday and i was relieved she did it by herself. I don't take teeth out i think that is like nails on the chalk board.  She pulled it out while waiting in line at the bus stop in the morning. So proud of her!  She got $5.00 and a cute picture of a fairy drew by the tooth fairy herself.  It's funny  because i remember when Bella lost her first tooth she couldn't wait to spend her tickets (money) on something.  Kate didn't even mention spending it.  I'm sure she will come up with a plan by the time she comes home from school today.


The sun is shining and the temp is 40 degrees today.  That just lifts my spirits when you are sitting in the warm of the sun cuddling your little guy.  I wish it was spring right now but i know another snow storm is just around the corner.  Ugg MN weather.  Well i suppose it's time to be productive or go play trucks with Henry..... How ever will i choose?



Comments

Popular Posts