My Garden is a grow'n

My garden is kicking butt!  I planted this about 2 1/2 weeks ago. It does help we have had some amazing warm days here the past week and they have doubled if not tripled in the last week.   We added another planter box a few weeks ago so we have a bit more room for all the yummy veggies and fruit we are a grow'n here!

First planter box

My strawberries. They are new this year, my ones from last year did not make it... Sad :(  but i am sure they are going to kick butt this year. I planted them in the garden box so they have a way better chance.

I have 3 rows of carrots.  Pretty soon i will have to go through and thin them out!

My rosemary is from last year.. I put it in the house and for the first time EVER it survived.   I also planted my 2 other favorite herbs.  Cilantro and Basil.

and on the north side of the box i planted sunflowers.  All time favorite flower


Second planter box

Red onions.... my favorite

broccoli

snap peas

green beans- my all time favorite bean.. I like to eat them straight out of the garden

pickling cucumber. I have never grew one of these before but i want to make pickles



and lettuce- just planted them in here this afternoon so no picture yet

Third box

Tomato's- grape, roma, beefy


red pepper, yellow pepper, and jalepeno peppers

and scott's potatoes

Nothing like farm to table......

I need to get on to making a trellis for my beans & cucumbers to grow on soon!



Comments

Popular Posts