A Sneak into Christmas

Yep Christmas decorations started couple days after Thanksgiving.  I love decorating the house with paper crafts the kids and I make for Winter season.  First the tree went up, then my snowman collection, then garland around the archways.  But this year we decided to go more festive outside.  Our neighbors were begging us to put up outside lights because she is feeling like there the only ones that go all out. And she is right!  So i bought 400 bulbs of led and Scott strung them around the entire overhang of the house. Then I jumped off our bedroom deck on the roof and did our bedroom overhang with icsicle lights.  Its pretty but i think i can do better next year! Maybe some inflatables on my roof or something. I am afraid rosie our dog might attack a giant inflatable santa if it was in my yard!
Here is a photo glimpse into our last few weeks!

Henry was very intrigued by these super bright LED lights

I just love pointsettas 

Henry's first snow fall


He was just in aww

big mirror by the front door is decorated


My singing & jingling elf hat looks good on Henry too!

Bella singing christmas carols from the hymn book 

Kate's first snow angel of the season

Hey mom!

Rosie getting ready to pounce on Kate

My favorite ornament from my childhood

snowflakes in the front window

I made felt christmas trees

Garland by porch door

Paper wreath


i figured out how to make the 3d christmas snowflake. Now looking at the photo i think this one got stapled funny! :)

And last but not least our fenced in Christmas tree!  I thought this would only be for Henry but it is also controlling the kids from playing with there presents too!

Comments

Popular Posts