so much time on my hands

On any normal day i have a list in the back of head of what i would like to do in my spare time. But its funny a soon as i have one and half days to myself i draw a blank. Do i catch up on house work, shop in peace, work out, organize my closet, watch a movie in peace, start a book or should i say finish all the books i have started. Well of course i went grocery shopping, then i went clothes shoppingand tried them on at the store, and to my surprise i wear a 8, i think i did a loud happy dance in the dressing rooms. The next day i planned out what meals to make ahead and freeze for my hunnys lunches, who needs lean cuisines or smart ones. After that i went to kohls and hit every department i think i was there two hours, sorry i shopped hard but saved so much. Saturday went to spin class and took jenny with me. I have never been to class on saturday and the instructor is very intense she is also a personal trainer. poor jen is going to be sore. I burned 650 calories just a class, and i total believe it i had so much sweat drippin off me ( not a pretty site). I so thanked tanya for that, need to beat jen to my goal. Then it was off to cambridge to get the girls, they were tired and cranky yeah for me. Time for another cup of coffee. I miss my hunny, he will be home tommorrow and we cant wait.

Comments

  1. Yeah for size 8!! I was at the Gap the other weekend and fit into a 6!! (I left with an 8 in a different style, but they are a bit big - what a terrible problem to have! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts