adventures at the paint store












Today was the day!!! I've talked and talked about this situation for so long, i was done talking it was time to do some action and figure out what our house is going to look like with a new coat of paint on it. So of course i took my dear friend Jenny with me because we have similar taste. We we hit all the big hardware stores and return home with a purse fall of color cards. Scott and i sat outside with the colors to experience the true color and narrowed it down to 4 then one by one they got tossed on the ground. The final two, paper rock scissors! Aqua smoke won the battle. Now the really hard chore begins. I think a painting party is a must.....I'm going to be so glad to say good bye to this horrible brady bunch house color

Comments

Popular Posts