5th Grade Band Concert

Bella had her first band concert this past week. She is a euphonium player, and darn good one at that! Sorry I'm her mom so I can say that!  She doesn't practice much at home, which I wish she would because when she plays she sounds good. I have to admit I was semi dreading the sounds of a newbie instrument player when she first brought it home, but she grasped playing fast.  Her auntie gave her mini lessons before her band even started, which was awesome.

For her concert she had a big fan club cheering her on in the audience. Grandma and Grandpa, Tim and Anna, Heather and her kids, and the rest of her immediate family.

I apologize in advance I forgot my good camera and my phone let me take 2 pictures.  Frustrating but what are you going to do.




Comments

Popular Posts