Can you guess what color i don't like?

I can honestly say I am not a fan of the color white!  Yes~ I will go on record and proclaim with my super loud voice, I don't like WHITE!  We have had a extreme winter here in MN. We have been hit with a nasty winter storm again and yet another school closing today.  My snow blower ran out of gas last night in the middle of plowing and so did my motivation. I throw the shovel in the snow bank and called it a night.  Well morning has come and my husband has called into work and he has decided to run to get gas.  I think he really just wanted to go out shopping and drive a truck through the snow but why not?  I am thinking i should have the mr. shovel some snow off this roof before my house becomes very chill and airy!

Here is a few pictures of this color i don't speak of! It dumped 7-10 inches last night





I think Rosie is fed up with it too!

Comments

Popular Posts