Kindergarten Play

I cant believe this year is coming to a end! Seriously it went by so fast...... I remember when we put her on the school bus for the first time and I got all emotional when the school bus was taking off.  I'm also really impressed at how much she has learned in a year. She has learned how to add and subtract, write sentences, read a book, understand the sounds of words, and the biggest one of all she learned how to write our super long last name!  NO.. joke she really didn't want to write her last name because of the length!  She also meet some amazing new friends that all happen to live really close by. I'm excited to watch her grow as a first grader.

Yesterday her class put on a play called Commotion in the Ocean.  Bella played the crab in this play with her classmate Norah.  She was nervous at first when all the parents arrived in the classroom but she said her lines perfect.  They made adorable crab hats to wear during the play.  Grandma and her aunt & uncle surprised her..... We didn't tell Bella that they were coming to watch the play, we figured that would be fun for her!  She said she was super happy they came and we all brought flowers for her.  She asked why we brought the flowers? So i had to explain to her when people do plays the actors and actresses usually receive flowers because of there hard work they did.

I thought i would carry on the tradition that my mom always did with us.  I took a picture of Bella with her teacher.

Comments

Popular Posts