I'm not as young as i once was!

The girls really wanted to go to the carnival that comes to the mall parking lot every year. Well this year we decided they were old enough to go, so we invited a friend of ours to join us!  Kate wasn't old enough to ride most of the ride herself so i had to get a wrist band too!  Scott is so not a rides guy and so it falls on my shoulders to keep up with these ladies.  First ride they pick was the tilt a whirl......


Kate was so excited but the longer we were on the more she slumped down and began turning red.  I was afraid she was going to puke on me!  Bella and her friend Ashley were loving it!  Then Kate picked the carousel to ride next, and man was I dizzy after riding those two rides..... What the heck happened to me i loved fairs and going on rides.

Bella and Ashley are fearless, they went on all the rides and they were able to stomach all the twirling they encountered.  We decided Kate is more like daddy! The longer we were there the more red she got and the more she looked like she is going to puke.  I think the one that made me giggle a little was the roller coaster {kid size} Kate yelled " I want Daddy". Ohhhhh very sad but funny because she walks on all the rides with such confidence and then turns all squishy by the end! Bella's favorite ride was the gravitron, which spins them around while there standing. {i didnt join them on that}, and Kate loved the slide and berry go round.
Bella and Ashley all smiles
This is kate before she realized she didnt like roller coasters
I think this ride made her smile the most.... It was slow and went up and down steady
Bella thought this ride was more for the babies. {boring}
Kate is a serious cotton candy fan!




We were there for 3 hours riding and enjoying this beautiful day we had. It was a busy weekend Scott took the girls to a car show on Saturday night, air show on Sunday morning, and carnival Sunday afternoon.  I think tomorrow is going to be a low key day of  NOTHING. 

Comments

Popular Posts