Good Bye's and New Beginnings

Hello! It's been a crazy few weeks here, and i'm typing over taking a nap on the couch. Well mainly because im sure Kate would sit on me if i fell asleep on the couch!

My Grandpa Virg passed away on the 2nd of May. Which was hard to say good bye, because we had so many great memories together. As a kid we lived only a few minutes from our Grandparents so we saw them a lot, and they were also our babysitters. My Grandpa had a stroke about 5 years ago and has declining health since.  Having a death in the family with small children is always difficult, it becomes a time where they ask "why" a lot. They are trying to figure out why things have changed all of a sudden.  I told Bella that Grandpa went to go live with Jesus, and a few hours later she came up and asked if Grandpa was going to be in our heart like Jesus is? I thought that was a great question.


Yesterday my mom took all her grand girls out shopping for Birthday presents since all there birthdays fall between may and June, and she was in MN at this time.  Kate and Bella picked getting there ears pierced, I have been psyching them up on that idea for about a year now.  So we went to claires, and last minute Bella chickened out, she said she would wait till she was 6. So i let another girl go first to get her ears pierced so she can see it's not that bad. After watching that girl Bella was game, but Kate raced to the chair, because she wanted to go first. But i figured I better make Bella go first just in case she chicken out!  And im sure glad I did. Bella did fine, she didn't cry or even flinch! Kate gets up in the chair then and she didn't want anyone to hold her hand, but I insisted!  And when the first ear got pierced she cried and cried and then second ear she really cried. I felt horrible. But she forgot about it in 5 minutes.  I'm so glad they were so brave, they are now picking out all the earrings they are going to wear when it's time. Dad had to leave and go shopping at Best Buy because he said he couldn't handle watching them get there ears pierced!  But they had there cousins and aunt Erinn and Uncle Ryan cheering them on!




Today im heading off to go do a couple weeks of physical therapy again on my back. Since the accident my back has been sore and causing me lot of back ache. So i figure i better go take care of it before it gets worse. And i don't want to undo all the physical therapy i did a year ago.  So im hoping a few sessions will put it back to where i was before.

Comments

Popular Posts