Dreams of a Child

Hey Hey it's been awhile since i sat and typed....... Well I'm here today to share a funny little dream of a 6 year old little girl. I hate when my kids wake up from sleeping due to bad dreams, i always ask them what they are about. I'm curious to see what scared them or if they are dreaming about something that might be happening in there real life.

So last night Kate woke up and was scared, so she crawled in our bed and told me about her bad dream. She spoke in this cute, soft, slow voice and said that all the first grade classrooms were getting a classroom pet. They passed out rabbits, cats, ginny pigs, and fish.  But in her classroom they gave them bee's. Kate said those bee's were so mean. I held back my chuckle but she was so cute in the way she described her dream and fears, and moments later she feel back to sleep. Well i can't say the same for me! If you have ever shared a bed with Kate you would know what i was talking about....

I asked her about her dream this morning and told her what she told me and of course she didn't remember a thing that i was talking about.  Well that was good, i don't won't her to be scared of her classroom today!


Comments

Popular Posts